Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Johnnys Birthday


Peter turned 29 today and it got me thinking back to the first February 16th Peter and I spent together.  February 16, 2001.  Im sure most of us remember bits and pieces of mine and Peters relationship that year...a little odd my mother would've said.  But I only have fond memories of that year.  He walked me to classes, comforted me when teachers were mean, danced with me at school dances, showed me how to get into the elevator and gave me rides home from school.  But on February 16, 2001 Peter gave me a baseball as he walked me to seminary.  I'm not really sure why and I don't remember what it said (i really wish i could remember). 

11 years later and we are married with a beautiful baby girl.  Its crazy to believe that we have "been together" for so long.  I love Peter so much and Im so glad he didn't listen to anyone when they said it was weird that he loved me.  I loved you too.
(sorry for the gooshie stuff) 

(photos of peter circa 2001 i think i just found them on facebook)

3 comments:

Heidi and Bryan said...

Happy B-day Peter! You guys are the best together!

sbk said...

Happy belated birthday to Peter!

P.S. I was walking with you to seminary when Peter gave you that baseball....I cannot believe that was 11 years ago.

Kayla Roussel said...

I loooved this!!!