Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I LOVE Having Him Around!

Over Thanksgiving weekend I got maybe a little to used to Peter being around.  I don't know about the rest of you but due to our scheduals we get to see each other for a handful of hours during the week, even our weekend is spent apart!  But last weekend was amazing. It started out with a walk to the duck pond to feed the ducks, they were very thankful for the snack!
Then we had dinner with family and friends, thanks to everyone for the help and for not commenting on the fact that everything that I made was a little "off."  
Dinner was followed with a nap and a great drive to Heber to let our bellies rest.  This is Peter and Lachelle at the gas station in Heber. I think diet coke from other cities tastes much better than Provo diet coke.  After the Drive we actually convinced Peter and Manasseh to go see Twilight, this was round two for Lachelle and I. I can't get enough vampire in my life. ps. they both thought it wasn't as bad as they thought it would be.
Then on black Friday Peter and I went up to Salt Lake just the two of us to do some Christmas shopping and see the temple lights.  

Needless to say it was a great two days, 
Thanks babycakes!

6 comments:

kylie said...

what kind of jobs do you two have, that keeps you separated so often? that must be awful, hopefully when you come to japan it will give you more time together.

cute pictures, by the way.

Bryan and Heidi said...

Man, you guys are busy. I'm glad you got to have a fun thanksgiving! Hopefully I get to see ya at Christmas!

******** said...

Lac--looks like fun!!! Well moving, we were going to move to salt lake and then logan had a meeting with his boss and mr. boss man said LA. I think Los Angeles will be a very fun experience for us!!! That would be fun in SLC with you guys though.

sbk said...

I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I can't wait for you guys to come to AZ for christmas break!

s.s. bazodi said...

I MISS YOU. Come home!!!! I'll see twilight with you...

Aileena said...

looks like fun. I love the ducks! And I'm glad you got to hang out with him. Its always so nice to get to spend time together. I've been really spoiled this year. I spend most of time with Rick. Next year though, he might work at anasazi which means he'll be gone alot.