Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun with our New Camera

We are part of the activities committee for our ward.  We had a pinata, pumpkin carving, bobbing for apples, cookie decorating.  Come to find out the only reason people come to war activities is so they don't have to cook dinner.  All we did was eat candy and chilli, we didn't even break open the pinata. 

So we played with my new camera....


Notice how my shirt color changed very fun!


Peter and I enjoying the five alarm chilli I made for the cook off.

This one is kinda just creepy, look at Lachelle's eyes.

5 comments:

The Keslers said...

Yay you got a new camera!! I'm expecting lots picture updates now!

Steve and Shell said...

for realz, you had better update daily, to make up for your slack. (and mine) cant wait to see you at christmas!!

The Ruttingers said...

Lacy, Im super excited that you got a new camera. I was wondering when you would be back in business

kylie said...

i miss good bowls of chili!

kylie said...

i like your color changing shirt.